Thursday 2 October 2014

Master the MInd

Where do you think negativity comes from?

I see that a lot of negativity comes from my mind. Through my thinking and feeling and the choices I make I can increase or decrease the amount of negative energy I am engaging in. By holding on to thoughts and feelings that do not serve the bigger picture of unconditional love, being in the now AND being okay with what IS.



Everything comes from the same source. Everything is part of the energetic oneness that connects everything. Like the sun and the darkness, like birth and death, like positive and negative its all arising from the same source. It is all part of who we are. As individuals you get more of what you focus on! keep your focus on the positive aspects of your life, no matter what life throws at you, That’s the secret to being happy and peaceful in the now

Where do you think negativity comes from?

No comments:

Post a Comment