Monday 29 September 2014

planting seeds for your future, now

Next Level

There is nothing more satisfying in daily life than to feel you are making progress at whatever it is you are leaning into. Whether you are progressing at work, in the gym, or on a spiritual and emotional level. Progress, advancement, makes us happy and gives us great satisfaction. Its our nature to aspire to be, do and achieve more! What are you working on? How would you like to grow, expand, take over your personal best? 

Planting seeds

For me I work from the inside out. If I want my outer reality to change I work on my inner state of mind, heart and clarity. I find peace in knowing where I came from, learning from my past. Where I am, realising that I am planting seeds for my tomorrows, right now. Planting seeds of gratitude, trust, peace and happiness means I can breath easy and watch my seeds grow. We do reap what we sow as much as we might wish it to be different! what seeds are you sowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment